- Beginning my real estate career as a Century 21 agent, I have accomplished many goals:
- - Quality Service Award (4 years office)
- - ABR, Accredited Buyers Representative
- - The Masters Club
- - Million Dollar + Club
- - Seller's Agent & Buyers' Agent of the Month
- In December 2002, I decided to expand my horizons even further by joining Prudential Kansas City Realty, now Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes. With BHGRE Kansas City Homes, I now have access to state of the art technology, relocation services, and marketing support. When you combine all this with my continued commitment to quality service, honesty, ethics, and hard work, the sky is the limit!
- When I am not working, I enjoy the great outdoors. BBQ's, football, boating, swimming, fishing and relaxing under a tree with a good book are my ideal ways to spend my free time. I also enjoy school activities with my son, remodeling and do-it-yourself projects on homes. Here are my priorities: Family, community, nation and vocation. No one could ask for any greater source of pride and joy. God Bless America and your Home!
I grew up in West Virginia where I learned the value of a family and the importance of a dollar. In 1986, I moved to Kansas City to raise my own family. After taking a position with a telecommunications company, I quickly advanced to management level. It was during that part of my life that I came to recognize the value of teamwork and the importance of communication. In 1998, I decided to take all of the values I had learned over the years and convert them into a successful career in real estate.